2015 Registration – 2015
Summer 2015 Dates and Fees (*flexible fees available)
Below are some camp testimonials that we received this past summer from YCC parents (all parents gave permission for the messages to be posted online).
- Dear Stephen – We would like to thank you, Sid and your whole team for a wonderful summer (especially Gab and his staff – they were exceptional). Both my kids had an amazing time, and are already talking about how they can’t wait to come back next year. (Joanna and Neil Cherry)
- Hello Sid – I would like to thank you so much for the phone call yesterday evening. It brought a smile to our faces and let us know he is doing well. We have confidence that you are close with both campers and staff (an ear to the ground, so to speak). Thanks for the great Canada Day photo…we are also looking at Bunk1 and have seen a lot of fun pictures. (Kim)
- Dear Sid – We are home with 4 happy kids! Lots of stories but the refrain is that it was the best summer yet! Thanks you to all the staff. We are ready to sign up for next year- see you soon! (Lori Kalichman)
- Dear Sid – Thank you so much for the great birthday surprise of the photo of my daughter wishing me a Happy Birthday! I absolutely love my birthday card from Karine! (Dana Faingold)
- Dear Gab – You and your staff have done an incredible job this summer! The kids are having the best time!! The programming has been awesome and they have been so busy with such great activities! …Thank you for trying so hard for making this summer one that they will never forget!!! (Mandy Steinberg)
- Hi Sid – I have to tell you that I am extremely happy with all the improvements that the camp has made this summer…the communication has been great, including posts on Facebook, the blog newsletter, the abundance and frequency of posting pictures….Liam has had a truly amazing time…We will be registering for the Family Weekend, so I hope to see you soon! (Heather)
- Thank you Stephen, Sid and everyone at YCC for a wonderful summer! Both Sam and Jaymie had another amazing summer! Your warm and loving staff, campers and culture make YCC the unique place that it is! The relationships Sam and Jaymie have made at YCC are so special! (Lori Cohen)
- Dearest Sid and Rabin – “We simply can’t find the words to thank you for enabling our daughter to have such a great summer. She loves YCC and cherishes these summers of freedom and fun. She loves her friends and activities and is beautifully establishing herself as an independent young woman, thanks in great part to these YCC summers. She is already counting the days until her Masada summer in 10 short months.”(SL)
- Hi Sid – For the past 5 years my son Brandon has attended YCC, and last year talked about going on the YCC JR. CIT Israel trip. Brandon is a type 1 diabetic, so I had a very hard time coming to the decision of letting him go so far away. We finally made up our minds, and feel that we definitely made the right choice with YCC. This program is the perfect balance between camp and Israel. The staff was fantastic, and made sure on a daily basis that he was taking care of his diabetes, eating properly, and just genuinely caring about all the kids. Thank you for an incredible summer of 2013. (Judy and family)
For any questions about the Y Country Camp, please call 514-737-6551 ext.267.
Stephen and Sid are always available to meet with our first time families and those interested in sending their kids to YCC; give us a call to set up a get together, either at our office or we also do house calls!
Flexible Fees and payment plans are available – please contact our office for more details.